(Except for "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Below are the answers to the most commonly asked questions)
1. I did not receive the order confirmation. Has it been fulfilled? Where is my Jacket?
Keep calm, and it will reach to you within the expected date. If not, do inform us to follow it up via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Will I be charged customs and import charge?
- a. Sales tax is included in our prices stated on our US website.
- b. For US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,500. If the value of your order is more than $2,500 you will be responsible for any customs and import duties payable.
- c. For orders of less than $2,500, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Care team using the Contact us panel on the right hand side of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- d. Orders to the US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance that may cause a delay to your shipping.
NOTE: If you're ordering from outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. ORORO has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
1. How long does it take to fully charge my battery?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to a full charge
2. I misplace my battery/charger. Can I get a new one?
3. How long does the battery last?
A fully charged battery will last approximately 8-10 hours on low, 5-6 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high heating
4. Does the battery have USB capability to charge my phone?
Yes. There is a USB port on the battery for charging.
1. Does the jacket come with the battery and charger?
Definitely. All ORORO heated apparel comes with battery and charger.
2. Which size shall I choose?
We suggest you refer to the Size Chart, Model Size or customer’s reviews for a better decision.
3. How warm is the Jacket?
ORORO heated apparel provides three heating level: low, medium and high. Adjust it by a simple press of the button to get a comfortable warmth as you need.
4. Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?
Sure you can. ORORO heated apparel is TSA friendly designed. No worries at all. FYI, spare lithium batteries are not allowed in checked baggage.
5. Can I wear it for skiing?
A big YES for sure. ORORO apparel is made for all walks of lives and outdoor adventures under cold climate, hiking, motorcycle riding, fishing, etc. We have jackets, hoodies, down vests, inner vests, choose one as you like.
1. Is there any warranty? How long does it cover?
ORORO warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion batteryfrom the initial date of purchase from an authorized ORORO dealer. READ MORE
1. How do I wash my jacket? Is it machine washable?
ORORO heated apparel is machine washable. Read the given laundry instructions before washing.
2. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery shall be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
1. The jacket is too big/small for me. Can I exchange it for a different size?
Sure you can. We will gladly exchange all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Shipment cost of the return is borne by yours side. Contact us for a return label: email@example.com
2. I regret buying it. Can I get a full amount refund for my clothes?
Sorry to hear that, but sure you can get a refund. First, return all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Shipment cost of the return is borne by your side. Contact us for a return label: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Then, with our inspection, a full amount refund will be credit/debit cards, PayPal, or others.