(Except for "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Below are the answers to the most commonly asked questions)
- Care & Maintenance
- Exchanges & Returns
1. I did not receive the order confirmation. Has it been fulfilled? Where is my Jacket?
2. Will I be charged customs and import charge?
- a. Sales tax is included in our prices stated on our US website.
- b. For US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,500. If the value of your order is more than $2,500 you will be responsible for any customs and import duties payable.
- c. For orders of less than $2,500, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Care team using the Contact us panel on the right hand side of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- d. Orders to the US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance that may cause a delay to your shipping.
NOTE: If you're ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. ORORO has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
1. How long does it take to fully charge my battery?
2. I misplace my battery/charger. Can I get a new one?
3. How long does the battery last?
4. Does the battery have USB capability to charge my phone?
1. Does the jacket come with the battery and charger?
2. Which size shall I choose?
3. How warm is the Jacket?
4. Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?
5. Can I wear it for skiing?
6. Interested in being a retailer of ORORO, who I should contact? What is the procedure?
1. My jacket is not heating, how can I fix it? Can I get a replacement?
Step 1: Determine the problem (check if the battery still charges other devices, whether the light is on while charging, etc), send us photos or videos of the problem, if possible. (Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also refer to our battery instructional video on the official Ororo YouTube channel.
Step 2: Once we’ve confirmed the parts are defective, we will send you a replacement.
2. Is there a warranty available? How long does it cover?
- • 1-Year warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO apparel heating components.
- • 6-Month warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO Lithium-Ion battery.
You can also purchase an extended warranty within 60 days of your ORORO apparel purchase.