Unisex Shell Gloves
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnail images.
- Shell gloves for Glasgow Liner Gloves
- Water & wind resistant
- Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Durable oxford shell fabric
- Anti-static and soft tricot lining
- Non-slip PU palm w/ stretch fabric on the sides
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
Warranty & Return+
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
- 1 × Pair of Unisex Shell Gloves
- Perfect for pairing with your Glasgow liner gloves for complete winter protection. Can also be worn by themselves
- Conquer challenging conditions with impressive water and wind resistance, ensuring your hands remain warm and dry.
- Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation effectively traps heat making your Glasgow heated liners work more efficiently.
- Crafted from tough Oxford shell material, these gloves endure harsh conditions, guaranteeing lasting performance.
- Anti-static and soft tricot lining that keeps your hands comfortable.
- The non-slip PU palms provide a secure grip, making these gloves reliable even in wet or snowy conditions.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs block out chilly winds and offer a snug fit.
- The stretch sides allow for freedom of movement, ideal for various winter activities.
- The convenient storage clips help to keep your gloves secure and ready.
Materials & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyester (Green); 79% Polyester, 21% Rayon (Flecking Gray)
- Filling: 61% Olefin, 39% Polyester (Green); 60% Olefin, 40% Polyester (Flecking Gray)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine dry.
- Line dry, hang dry, or lay flat.
How do I clean and maintain these glovesTo clean the shell gloves, we recommend hand washing them in cold water with mild detergent and then air-drying them. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners. Proper maintenance ensures they remain effective and long-lasting.
Can I wear these gloves on their own, without the Glasgow liner gloves?Absolutely! These gloves can be worn by themselves. The lightweight design with 3M Insulation makes them a great pair of winter gloves for any cold weather activities.
Can I wear other liner gloves with these shell gloves?While the primary design intent is for use with our Glasgow Heated Liner Gloves, you can certainly use them as an outer layer for other non-heated liner gloves.