ORORO® Waterproof Dry Bag 10L - Orange
Regular price $19.99 Sale price Price $19.99
- ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT AND DURABLE: Made from 0.25MM thick 190T polyester fabric with sturdy welded seam; light weight just for 0.42lb
- DETACHABLE SHOULDER STRAP: 10L dry bags come with a 24-42 Inch single shoulder strap. Easy to carry it out in activities
- IPX6 WATERPROOF: Constructed from 190T polyester fabric for high performance, durability, and protection
- EASY OPERATION AND CLEANING: Just put your items in bag, roll down the woven top tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal; clean the dry sack easily with water or wipe
- KEEP YOUR GEAR DRY AND PROTECTED: Must have for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing or other outdoor activities
Size: 21.65” x 7.87”
ORORO LIMITED WARRANTY
- ORORO warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion batteryfrom the initial date of purchase from an authorized ORORO dealer.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
- Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will ORORO or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
FAQ1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of operational environment, the heating level you select.5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
a. Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
b. Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
b. Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
c. Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
e. Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will gladly exchange all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition within 30 days of your order date when accompanied by the original packing.
Simply click HERE to contact Customer Service for a return form. Then print and ship out as requested.
Please keep the tracking number on your enclosed shipping label for your records.
Please note: Exchange or refund may be declined if we found the return is not meet the return policy(unwashed/ unworn/ in original packing)