Women’s Heated Puffer Jacket
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnail images.
- Regular Fit
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Thermolite® Insulated
- 4 Heating Zones (Left & Right Chest, Upper Back, and Collar)
- Machine Washable
Warranty & Return+
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
- 1 × Women’s Heated Puffer Jacket
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (4800 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French) Download Here
- The outer shell is water-resistant and wind-blocking to protect against the elements.
- Loose-fill bluesign®-certified THERMOLITE® insulation, featuring superior thermal performance while keeping the jacket puffy.
- Elastic knitted cuffs prevent cold air from getting inside.
- Mockneck design and a full-zip front with a flap at the top that prevents chafing.
- Essential design with horizontal seam makes it a perfect outfit for daily activties.
- 4 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, upper back, and collar)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (high, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high heating setting, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low)
- Heat quickly in seconds with with the included UL-certified safe 4800 mAh Mini 5k battery
- USB port for charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fast charging in just 4 hours with the included 5V3A charger
- USB port on battery for charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- Rechargeable up to 800 times
- UL/CE certified safe
Materials & Care
- Shell: 100% nylon with water resistant treatment
- Fill: 100% polyester (Thermolite® FL-3)
- Lining: 100% polyester; with anti-static treatment
- Machine wash cold.
- Use a mesh laundry bag.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine dry.
- Line dry, hang dry, or lay flat.
How to choose my size?
We recommend using the “Calculate My Size” tool (next to the size choices) on the product page to find your correct size by filling in your body measurements. If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?
Sure, you can wear it on the plane. All ORORO heated apparel is TSA-friendly. All ORORO batteries are lithium batteries and you must keep them in your carry-on luggage.
Will the heated apparel work at temperatures below 32℉/0℃?
Yes, it will still work well. However, if you’re going to spend a lot of time in sub-zero temperatures, we recommend you purchase a spare battery so you don’t run out of heat!