Women's Heated Softshell Vest - Black- Lower Back Heating
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnail images.
- Regular Fit
- Embrace the freedom of movement with the stretchy and lightweight softshell, designed to be wind- & water-resistant.
- Lower back heating plus 3 additional Heating Zones: Left & Right Hand Pockets, Upper Back
- Up to 8 Hours of Runtime
- Machine Washable
Warranty & Return+
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
With Mini 5K Battery Set:
- 1 × Women's Heated Softshell Vest
- 1 × Mini 5K Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (4800 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- Customize your fit with the drawcord-adjustable hem.
- Enjoy added convenience with two handwarmer pockets and a zipper chest pocket.
- Experience a skin-friendly feel with the tricot lining in the stand-up collar
- The short front and long back curved hem design adds an elegant touch to the regular-fit body piece.
- Enjoy efficient warmth with advanced Carbon Fiber Heating Elements.
- Four heating zones: Left & Right Hand Pockets, Upper Back, Lower Back
- Three adjustable heating settings (high, medium, low)
- Up to 8 working hours (3 hrs on high heating setting, 5 hrs on medium, 8 hrs on low)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V Mini 5K battery
- 7.4V output to expedite preheating
- Versatile Type-C port for battery charging and a USB port for other device charging
- Fully charged in 4 hours (with a 5V/3A charger)
- UL, CUL, CE, FCC, and RoHS certified for safety and quality assurance
- Capacity: 4800mAh/7.4V/35.4Wh
- Weight: 6.53 oz (185 g)
Materials & Care
- Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine dry.
- Line dry, hang dry, or lay flat.
Can I machine wash the vest?Yes, you can. Just be sure to follow the washing instructions provided in the manual for the best results.
Can I wear this vest in rainy conditions?The vest is water-resistant, providing some protection in light rain. However, it is not designed to be fully waterproof, so it's best to avoid heavy downpours.
Can I wear it on the plane or put it in a carry-on bag?Sure, you can wear it on the plane. All ORORO heated apparel is TSA-friendly. All ORORO batteries are lithium batteries and you must keep them in your carry-on luggage.