Men's Heated Fleece Vest - 2023 New Colors
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnail images.
- Relaxed Fit
- Ultra-soft Fleece
- 3 Heating Zones (Left & Right Chest, Upper Back)
- Machine Washable
Warranty & Return+
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
- 1 × Men's Heated Fleece Vest
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (4800 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French) Download Here
- Ultra soft fleece lining ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth
- Foldable neckline and stand collar provides extra warmth against cold windy weather
- Designed for mix and match, using over a long-sleeved shirt on chilly fall days or layering under a jacket for cold commutes and epic ski days
- Three ultra-thin carbon nanotube heating elements (left & right chest, upper-back)
- Three adjustable heating settings (high, medium, low)
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high heating setting, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V Mini 5K battery
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fast charging in just 4 hours with the included 5V3A charger
- USB port on battery for charging smartphones and other mobile devices
- Rechargeable up to 800 times
- UL/CE certified safe
Materials & Care
- Shell: 54.9% Cotton, 45.1% Polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester; with anti-static treatment
- Machine wash cold.
- Use a mesh laundry bag.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine dry.
- Line dry, hang dry, or lay flat.
How to choose my size?We recommend using the “Calculate My Size” tool (next to the size choices) on the product page to find your correct size by filling in your body measurements. If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?Sure, you can wear it on the plane. All ORORO heated apparel is TSA-friendly. All ORORO batteries are lithium batteries and you must keep them in your carry-on luggage.
Will the heated apparel work at temperatures below 32℉/0℃?Yes, it will still work well. However, if you’re going to spend a lot of time in sub-zero temperatures, we recommend you purchase a spare battery so you don’t run out of heat!