- Shell100% Nylon
- FillFELLEX® Insulation Cotton
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- New and improved heated elements across the left and right sides of your body’s core, in addition to the collar and back heating areas, allow for more warmth in your stomach area, as well as your hands.
- Insulated with FELLEX® cotton, a BlueSign® certified eco-friendly sustainable material for even better insulation. The enhanced filling provides you with perfect long-lasting warmth.
- Vests are lightweight, yet insulated, so you can wear them with or without a jacket.
- Durable fabric and carbon fiber heating elements are completely safe for hand and machine washing.
- Slim-cut design offers you a snug fit so you can better feel the warmth from three carbon fiber heating elements.
- Our battery has a USB port for charging smartphones or other mobile devices.
- Rechargeable up to 800 times, our long-lasting battery has rounded corners for more comfort in your pocket.
“I live in Alaska and do outdoor winter activities. My heated vest is perfect for keeping me warm when I need extra heat. I especially love the toasty neck and being able to warm my hands in the pocket!”
- Sheila M.
- 4 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across your core body areas (left & right front stomach, upper-back, and collar)
- Adjust 3 heat settings (high, medium, low) with just a simple press of a button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hours on high, 6 hours on medium, 10 hours on low heat)
- Heats in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- Keeps your hands warm with our dual pocket heating zones
- 1 × Women’s Classic Heated Vest
- 1 × Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: How do I get this in another color?
A: Hi, we have another color in gray: https://www.ororowear.com/products/womens-classic-heated-vest-gray
Q: How to reorder a new battery
A: Hi Darcy, you can find batteries and chargers here https://www.ororowear.com/collections/battery-charger
Q: I know it’s not optimal, however could a 5v/3a solar power supply power the vest on low or possibly medium power?
A: Hi, we only suggest using the original ORORO Battery for the apparel out of the safty concerns.
Q: I received the heated vest as a gift. How do I adjust the temperature?
A: Hi Joan, glad to hear you received a heated vest! You could circle through different settings by pressing the power button on the vest. Here is a beginner guide: https://www.ororowear.com/blogs/story/ororo-beginner-guide-2019