"Amsterdam" Heated Mittens 2.0 - Army Green
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnail images.
- Split-Finger Design
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Heating across Fingers and on Back of Hand
- Up to 7 Working Hours
- Also available in color Black
Warranty & Return+
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
- 1 × "Amsterdam" Heated Mittens 2.0
- 2 × Lithium-Ion Batteries (2000 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × USB-A to Micro Charging Cable (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- Upgraded with separate fingers inside offering excellent dexterity like gloves without sacrificing the warmth.
- Made with genuine goatskin, Taslan shell, and packed with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, these mittens not only provide a water-resistant and breathable shield, but also trap heat efficiently to keep your fingers and hands warm all day long.
- 3-piece cutting (fingers, palm, wrist) and ergonomic pre-curved design help increase the dexterity and make the mittens fit your hands better. You can easily adjust for the most comfortable fit with the added velcro wrist.
- The heating elements outline each individual finger, as well as the back of the hand, for maximum warmth
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 7 working hours (3 hrs on high, 5 hrs on medium, 7 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V B22A battery
- Uniquely powered by a 7.4V output, it provides rapid preheating capabilities that surpass other batteries using lower voltages such as 5V or 3.7V. This ensures a swift and efficient warm-up, allowing you to experience comforting heat almost instantly.
- A swift charging time of 3.5 hours ensures minimal downtime and quick readiness for use.
- UL, CUL, RoHS, CE - EMC, FCC, and CA65 certified
- Capacity: 2000mAh/7.4V/14.8Wh
- Weight: 3.63 oz (103 g)
Materials & Care
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Fill: 3M Thinsulate ™
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine dry.
- Line dry, hang dry, or lay flat.
How do I wash the mittens?For best results, hand wash the mittens in lukewarm water with a mild detergent. Gently squeeze out excess water and lay it flat to dry. Remember to take out the batteries before washing.
Can I wear it on the plane or put it in carry-on bags?Sure, you can wear it on the plane. All ORORO heated apparel is TSA-friendly. All ORORO batteries are lithium batteries and you must keep them in your carry-on luggage.
Will the mittens feel heavy due to the heating elements and battery?No, our mittens are designed to be lightweight and comfortable. The heating elements and batteries are carefully integrated to provide warmth without adding noticeable weight, ensuring your comfort and ease of wear.