- Shell100% Polyester
- FillFELLEX® Insulation
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine Wash Cold
- Versatile Design with Removable Sleeves: Meet the first heated golf jacket with removable sleeves! Use the zippered sleeves on cold mornings and easily remove the sleeves as the outside temperature becomes more comfortable. Either way, you have full range of motion when you swing.
- Superior Construction for All Golf Conditions: Water and wind resistant shell provides superior protection from wind and light rain. Lightweight FELLEX insulation brings the warmth-to-weight ratio to the next level. Two invisible magnet buttons placed at the collar-tips can keep it open as the weather warms up. Stretch fabric is used at both sides to give you maximum mobility.
- 4 Heating Zones & 5 Pockets: Durable and safe carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across the left and right chest, collar, and mid-back, eliminating an entire layer of clothing on a cold day! In addition to the rear pocket for the small battery, there is one inner Velcro-pocket to store your belongings and two hand pockets (with a tiny pocket to easily access your ball markers).
“I golf quite frequently, and the weather can change in an instant. The zip off sleeves for me would be beneficial for quick changes without interrupting my game too much. ”
- John B.
- 4 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, collar, upper back)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.2V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- Keeps your hands warm with our dual pocket heating zones
Did You Know?
We advertise our UL-Certified batteries with the actual Output Capacity: 5,200 mAh @ 7.4V. If using Rated Capacity like a regular power bank, our battery is actually 10,400 mAH @ 3.7V, more than enough to fully charge an iPhone 11 three times.
You can save up to 10% each year on heating bills by turning back the thermostat 7°-10°F for 8 hours a day. Our heated apparel last 10 to 12 hours on one single battery charge, that’s about 0.5 cents in electricity cost, or $1.8 a year if charged daily.
- 1 × Men's Heated Golf Vest (with Removable Sleeves)
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.2V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S