- Shell100% Polyester
- Fill90% Down, 10% Feather
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine Wash Cold
- Close fit design with a detachable hood for extra wind protection
- AATCC 90-certified shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish 800-fill duck down features an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio and provides lightweight insulation
- Perfect for the daily commute, walking your dog in the brisk fall air, tailgating for your favorite football team, wearing underneath your winter jacket or even in a way-too-cold office
- Ideal gift for family members, friends, employees, to enjoy motorbike riding, hiking, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities in fall and winter
“This vest is great as I work in a warehouse with no heat, outside through out the day and into a heated office. Its nice to turn the vest on or off or up and down rather than lots of layers on and off.”
- Olivia W.
- 4 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right pocket, collar, upper back);
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.2V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- Keeps your hands warm with our dual pocket heating zones
- 1 × Women's Heated Down Vest
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.2V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: Does this vest have a double sided zipper? I want to use this for horseback riding and I need the bottom to open up.
A: Hi Karia, the zipper on the down vest is a two-way zipper, so you could use it with the buttom open while riding your horse!
Q: How much slimmer fit is this compared to classic? I would like to get a vest for my mom, but she is 4 ft 8 and probably 95-100 pounds.
A: Hi Linkhsu, I would recommend the down vest, which is extra slim fit with down fill to trap the heat!
Q: is this available to india
A: Hi, sorry that India is not within our shipping zones.
Q: Will it be allowed to go through airport security as carry on item?
A: Yes, please bring the ORORO battery with your hand-carry luggage.
Back to Top