- Fill100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- Soft shell fabric exterior with soft lining ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth
- Detachable hood is specially designed for chilly mornings and extra protection on windy days
- Water and wind resistance for your unrestricted movement towards outdoor
- Ideal and warm choice for you, family members, friends, employees, to enjoy outdoor activities (motorbike riding, sport, camping, fishing, construction, etc.) against cold and chilly climate
“My hubby loves it. It’s better than all his other jackets. Keeps him warm without being too hot and is some how breathable. Ororo did some crazy magic with this jacket. ”
- Kayla B.
- 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, mid-back)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- 1 × Men's Classic Heated Jacket
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: Are the pockets in the mens jacket and womens jacket warm too?
A: No, there is no heated elements on the pockets of the classic jacket. You could consider the classic heated vest if you would like heating on the pockets. https://www.ororowear.com/products/men-heated-vest-black
Q: Purchased the men's classic heated jacket about a month ago and have lost the charger. How do I get a replacement?
A: Hi Paul, you could buy a new charger here: https://www.ororowear.com/products/type-c-8-4v-adapter-charger-with-us-uk-eu-plug-new
Gary F. - Verified Buyer
Q: Where is the power button
A: Hi Gary. The power button is on the left chest of the jacket!
Q: How do I know what heat level is on?
A: Hi Thomas, the heating levels are indicated by the LED light color on the power button. Red - High, White - Medium and Blue - Low. Hope this finds you well.
Back to Top