- Shell50.4% Polyester, 45% Cotton, 4.6% Other Fibers
- Fill100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- Built with ultra-thin carbon nano heating elements to produce heat evenly and comtinuously, warming up your core body without adding bulkniess.
- Mock-neck collar and elastic hem provides extra protection from the wind and seal the heat.
- Easy for mix and match. Using over a long-sleeved shirt on chilly fall days or layering under a jacket for cold commutes and epic ski days makes it a perfect multi-use layer.
- 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right-hand pockets, upper back)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- 1 × Women's Heated Fleece Vest
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: Does each heating element need to be charged separately?
A: Hi Kay, you just need to charge the battery to provide the power for heating. WIth a full charged battery, you need to insert the battery into the cable on the inside pocket, and then all the heating elements can wok!
Q: We just purchased the vest and was wondering why the setting automatically goes to medium after the high setting is on for just a few minutes. When placed on high it pulses red to off then goes to white. Is that normal?
A: Hi Donnie, it is a standard setting that it stays on pre-heating (falshing red led light) for 5 mintues before turning to medium heating (while led light) automatically. You can press the power button to select the heating level you want it to stay on.
Back to Top