- Shell100% Polyester
- Fill90% Down, 10% Feather
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- Added Collar Heating: In addition to left and right hand pockets and mid-back heating zones powered by the durable and safe carbon fiber heating elements, collar heating is added for extra warmth. Adjust between 3 heating settings (high, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- Designed for Extreme Cold: One of the warmest performance heated jackets features premium 750-fill RDS-certified down and water and a wind resistant shell that keeps snow and water out.
- Extra Comfort and Element Protection: 3-piece adjustable and detachable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection while the fleece-lined collar gives extra softness and comfort over your neck. Stretchable cuffs with thumhole construction helps lock in heat.
- 5 YKK Zipper Pockets: 2 side-entry hand pockets; 1 chest pocket; 1 interior napoleon pocket; 1 interior battery pocket.
“Never going back to a normal winter coat! Best purchase in recent history. This coat is amazing for northern WI cold weather. It is stylish and warms the body even when the cold temperatures are affected by an even colder wind chill!”
- Kelly K.
- 4 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right pocket, collar, upper back);
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- Keeps your hands warm with our dual pocket heating zones
- 1 × Men's Heated Down Jacket
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: Can this be bought with the inner logo/heat control like the ORORO Men's Lightweight Padded Heated Jacket with Thermolite Insulation or will that feature be available in the future? I like that feature but I like this jacket...
A: Hi Frank, thank you for your suggestons. For the current down jacket, it stays the original style. But we will keep developing more styles with hidden button. Stay tuned!
Q: how to wash this down jack with electrical heating wire inside?
A: Hi May, the down jacket is machine washable, but remember to remove the battery from the jacket! Check out the wash guide: https://www.ororowear.com/blogs/story/washing-ororo-heated-apparel?_pos=4&_sid=7f0053bf4&_ss=r
Back to Top