- Shell43.6% Cotton, 56.4% Polyester
- Fill100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- Ultra soft fleece lining ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth
- Foldable neckline and stand collar provides extra warmth against cold windy weather
- Designed for mix and match, using over a long-sleeved shirt on chilly fall days or layering under a jacket for cold commutes and epic ski days
“Bought this vest for my son who has a long cold walk on campus between college classes. It's super versatile -- warm, non-bulky and can be worn as a vest over business attire. ”
- Lisa A.
- 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, upper back)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- 1 × Heated Vest
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: I am 6' tall and 200lbs and want to use this for a cold day on the course what size would work and is it flexible and not to bulky
A: Hi Tom, please measure your chest, waist and hip and match with our size chart for a best fit!
Q: NEED INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL - IS IT AVAILABLE ON THE NET?
A: Hi, you could find out the user manuals here: https://help.ororowear.com/article/rk782tam49-user-manuals-for-all-ororo-heated-gear
Karen C. - Verified Buyer
Q: Interested in mens fleece vest shown for 99. Using vest99 code but receiving a cannot use code message. Please explain
A: Hi Karen, we limit 50 items every day. The code is now reactivated. You can grab one now!
Q: I lost my charging cord....can I use one that is for a 7.5V instead of the 7.4V?
A: For the usage safety, we recommend only use the original ORORO charger kit for charging. You could purchase a new charger kit through this link: https://www.ororowear.com/products/type-c-8-4v-adapter-charger-with-us-uk-eu-plug-new
Back to Top