- Shell49.1% Cotton, 50.9% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine Wash Cold
- Upgraded with even better quality cotton fabric exterior with fleece lining ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth
- Lightweight insulated for you to wear in many ways with unrestricted movement
- This hoodie is perfect for walking your dog in brisk fall air, tailgating for your favorite football team, underneath your winter jacket or even in a way-too-cold office
“My husband and I love our hoodies!!! We golf and ride horses in Michigan and these hoodies keep us warm throughout the cold months. Very happy costumer!”
- Robin R.
- 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, upper back)
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hrs on high, 6 hrs on medium, 10 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.2V UL/CE-certified battery
- USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices
- 1 × Unisex Heated Fleece Hoodie
- 1 × Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.2V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: What is the best way to store the battery for the summer? Is it wise to leave it fully charged or should it be left at left at 50% SOC like it was delivered to me? Can't find this info in the directions anywhere.
A: Hi Dean, don’t keep the battery fully charged if you plan to store it for a long time. It is recommended to store the battery when it’s at a lower power level with 2 lights on. Check out for more: https://www.ororowear.com/blogs/story/ororo-heated-apparel-battery-guide
Q: Just got xmas hooded jacket and wife threw out charger. Warranted? If not, cost of new one?
A: Hi, you could order a new charger pack here: https://www.ororowear.com/products/type-c-8-4v-adapter-charger-with-us-uk-eu-plug-new
Lucy C. - Verified Buyer
Q: What side is the zipper on?
A: Hi, the zipper is on the right side of the hoodie.
Q: What material is in the arms? My son can??t stand the sound or feel of the water proof coats or the silky sleeves.
A: Cotton and polyester, not a waterproof material.
Back to Top