- Shell100% Nylon
- Fill3M Thinsulate ™
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareHand Wash
- Superior Insulation: Generating heat is far from enough to keep your hands warm. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation helps trap heat generated,while allowing moisture to escape.
- Optimal Palm & Finger Construction: Pre-curved fingers are constructed with soft goatskin for extra comfort and maximum dexterity, while reinforced Taslan palms offer extra durability. With touch-screen compatible thumb and index fingers, you can easily use your phone without taking the gloves off.
- Adjustable Wrist: Flexible velcro and adjustable strap at wrist for customized fit. Gloves can be tightened to ensure maximum insulation in extreme conditions.
- Protection from The Elements: Don’t let snow or sleet ruin your day. The water-repellent and snowproof outer shell efficiently keeps the rain and snow off and prevents moisture from thwarting your warmth.
- Paired with the all-new B22A batteries with a capacity of 2000mAh, these upgraded heated gloves of 2.0 version warm up your hands quickly with extended heating time.
- LED power indicator is built for you to easily check on the power level before the next charge.
“Well made general purpose heated gloves! Wife and I got vest and gloves with no regrets. Good for my motorcycle, cold morning steering wheels and whenever you need warm hands. ”
- Kenneth K.
- Heat across the edge of five fingers and dorsal surface of the palm
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 6 working hours (3 hrs on high, 5 hrs on medium, 6 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V CE-certified battery
- 1 Pair of "Calgary" Heated Gloves 2.0
- 2 × B22A Lithium-Ion Batteries (2000mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Dual Battery Charger with US Plug (Input voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
1-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
30-day return and exchange
FREE return shipping in the U.S