- Fill100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareMachine washable
- Wind- and water-resistant outer shell keeps you warm and dry in unpredictable weather conditions.
- Our durable fabric and lining retain more heat from the enhanced heating elements and provide you with comfortable warmth.
- Superior fabric and heating elements are completely safe for machine washing.
- Our battery has a USB port for charging smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Rechargeable up to 800 times, our long-lasting battery is now lighter with rounded corners for more comfort in your pocket.
- Heating elements are backed by our best-in-industry, 3-year warranty, offering you peace of mind.
“This Coat Is Amazing! I am constantly cold from the beginning of fall, to the middle of spring. But we have so much to do outside...This has helped me so much with getting outside with my kids more. And being able to handle the winter tasks. The battery lasts about 10 hours on low, about 5 hours on high.”
- Amanda O.
- 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across your core body areas (left & right chest and upper-back).
- Adjust 3 heat settings (high, medium, low) with just a simple press of a button.
- Up to 10 working hours (3 hours on high, 6 hours on medium, 10 hours on low heating settings).
- Heats in seconds with 7.4V UL/CE-certified battery.
- 1 × Women’s Classic Heated Jacket
- 1 × Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (5200 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × Battery Charger with US Plug (Input Voltage: 100-240V)
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on heating elements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on battery
- 30-day returns and exchanges
- FREE return shipping in the U.S
Q: How can I get a replacement charger?
A: Hi Amy, you can find batteries and chargers here https://www.ororowear.com/collections/battery-charger
Q: Is the hood removable?
A: Hi, the hood is removable. There is a zip between the hood and the jacket so you could easily zip it off or zip it on.
Q: It says that the jacket is machine washable? That’s pretty awesome but I think I’d be too scared to ruin the heating coils if I put the jacket in the water. How does that work?
A: Hi Olivia, great question. Our jacket are machine washable. Just be sure to take out the battery, zip up the battery pocket and you can wash them by hand or with your washing machine.
Cody R. - Verified Buyer
Q: How warm is this jacket when the battery is not in use? the arm area isn\'t heated, so i\'m wondering how good the coat itself is and the quality.
A: It's a well made jacket. Without the battery it would be as warm as any light weight winter jacket used for fall or spring wear.
Back to Top