(Open-box) "Calgary" Heated Gloves
- Shell100% Nylon
- Fill3M Thinsulate ™
- Lining100% Polyester
- CareHand Wash
- All open-box products are inspected and come with 6-month limited warranty on both heating elements and battery. Final Sale, no exchange or return.
- Superior Insulation: Generating heat is far from enough to keep your hands warm. 3M Thinsulate Insulation helps trap heat generated,while allowing moisture to escape.
- Optimal Palm & Finger Construction: Pre-curved fingers are constructed with goatskin for extra comfort and maximum dexterity, while reinforced Taslan palms offer extra durability. With touch-screen compatible thumb and index fingers, you can easily use your phone without taking the gloves off.
- Adjustable Wrist: Flexible velcro and adjustable strap at wrist for customized fit. Gloves can be tightened to ensure maximum insulation in extreme conditions.
- Protection from The Elements: Don’t let snow or sleet ruin your day. The water-repellent and snowproof outer shell efficiently keeps the rain and snow off and prevents moisture from thwarting your warmth.
“Well made general purpose heated gloves! Wife and I got vest and gloves with no regrets. Good for my motorcycle, cold morning steering wheels and whenever you need warm hands. ”
- Kenneth K.
- Heat across the edge of five fingers and dorsal surface of the palm
- Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button
- Up to 7 working hours (3 hrs on high, 5 hrs on medium, 7 hrs on low heating setting)
- Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V CE-certified battery
- 1 × Heated Gloves
- 2 × Lithium-Ion Battery (1800 mAh, 7.4V)
- 1 × US Charger (Input voltage: 100-240V) with EU travel adapter
- 1 × User Manual (English, German, French)
6-Month Limited Warranty on heating elements
6-Month Limited Warranty on battery
Open-Box items are available to shipping zones within the USA ONLY.
Customers outside the USA could click HERE to order new items.